Wednesday 15 February 2012

Where Do I Find Coupons?

So I figured that after a few weeks of posting my sales a few of you are probably wondering...

WHERE THE HECK DOES SHE GET HER COUPONS FROM? and HOW CAN I SAVE THAT MUCH?

The whole idea of me starting this blog is to show people a few things:

1. Saving money is EASY and no you dont have to spend hours a day clipping, ordering and organizing coupons
2. Eating healthy doesn't have to be expensive (coming soon...Meals of the Week: What exactly do I eat every week and how much does it really cost?)
3. Stockpiling does not have to be like you see on TV (a whole room that looks like a grocery store) and can be very useful for those products you use all the time.

RESOURCES:

Savealoonie.ca is an online Canadian resource which I found a few months ago. This website is run by a couple from Ontario. It gives you information on everything from learning how to coupon to where to find coupons to the latest freebies in Canada.

My other trusted source I use is called Smartcanucks.ca. This website also gives up to date freebies and coupon information, but also has the link to Canada-wde coupon trains (which I will get to later)

WHERE DO I FIND MY COUPONS?

There are many ways that you can get coupons. Lots are printable (which I don't use), some can be ordered and shipping to you via mail, some can be obtained through facebook offers by "Like"ing the companies Facebook page and others through Coupon Trains (my next post will be on this).

To start, there are a few great online resources which mail coupons to you. All you have to do is order them.

1. websaver.ca
2. save.ca
3. brandsaver.ca
4. gocoupons.ca

These websites also have what is called "Hidden Portals" which are hidden links to other coupons you can order through them. You can find the list of "Hidden Portals" here:

-Websaver.ca hidden portals (http://www.savealoonie.com/hidden-websaver-coupons/)
-Save.ca hidden portals (http://www.savealoonie.com/hidden-save-ca-coupons/)
-Brandsaver.ca hidden portals (http://www.savealoonie.com/expired-mail-coupons/all-hidden-brandsaver-coupons/)

I suggest ordering ALL the coupons they have (i'll explain why in my next post), as coupons for products you don't use can be traded in coupon trains; one mans junk is another man's treasure.
 
Happy Ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment