Sunday 19 February 2012

Week 7: Feb 12-18

So this week I didn't get out much. Not many sales, except I got a really cool recliner/rocking chair for $10 from a swap site on facebook. In beautiful condition and they even delivered it (I'll post a picture in a bit). Mail was also slow, I only received 2 coupon trains, 2 envelopes from websaver.ca and my free Kellogg's Vector T-shirt that I ordered back in Week 1. My neighbor, who is a dental receptionist also dropped off 30 trial size toothpastes. She was cleaning out her cupboards and asked if I wanted them, or course I said YES! A little surprised I didn't get my Dempster's Free Bagel coupons or my Free Liberte Yogurt coupons...hopefully this week.

I always look forward to Thursday's as that is when all the flyers are delivered in the paper. Some great deals this week, most started Friday so I ventured out for a few things at Shopper's Drug Mart and bought some groceries at Superstore that you can't use coupons on, I also headed back to Home Depot to get more of the .29 cent Dawn, bought 6 more bottles for a total of $1.74 (saved $3.00). My mom and my mother-in-law are going to be super happy, their getting 3 bottles each.

Shopper's Drug Mart:

Royale 24 roll Toilet Paper: reg. $7.99, on sale $5.99X2= $11.98 - 2X$2 = $7.98 = $3.99 each
Tuna: $0.99 cents per can (no coupons but such a great deal. They have tuna on sale every other week)
Eggs: $2.49X2= $4.98 - $1 WUB2 = $3.98 = $1.99 per dozen

Total: $22.89 (bought some other things)
Coupons: $5.00
 Savings : 18%

Superstore: Bought a ton of stuff, but only really got 1 deal worth sharing:

Kellogg's Cereal: on sale. $3 box X 3 boxes = $9 - B2G1 Free = $6 paid (Rice Krispies)
Also had 2 coupons to get a box of Rice Krispie squares for free when you buy a box of Rice Krispies. Since I had purchased 2 boxes of this cereal I got 2 boxes of Rice Krispie squares for free ($4.00 value)

Total: $55.68
Coupons: $10.74
 Savings :16%

Total Spent Week 7: $82.01
Total Coupons Week 7: $18.74
% Savings: 19%

Total Spent to Date: $719.39
Total Coupons to Date: $336.21
% savings to Date: 32%

I have a huge shopping trip planned for tomorrow morning at Save On Foods. They have a ton of deals this week including $2 Goldfish snacks (I have $1.50 stacks making them $0.50), V8 Juice for $2.50 (I have $1.50 stacks making it $1 per jug), Oral B toothbrushes for $1 (I have 8X$1 coupons making them FREE!) and lots of other great little deals I will hopefully be able to scoop up.

Also, this week I will be posting on Coupon Trains (What are Coupon Trains, Types of Coupon Trains and How/Where to Join Them).

No comments:

Post a Comment